Refund and Returns
- In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer you a 7-day money back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any issues.
- This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
- All products must be returned in their original condition.
- Postage and handling charged with your order (at the time of purchase) is a non-refundable cost.
- All postage and insurance costs for returns are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via registered post and that you pre-pay all postage.
- You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit, and therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Digitronic International will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return, refund or exchange.